LPNs needed for 12 hour shifts working private duty homecare, morning and night shifts available in Broward County.
Patient attends school during the day; a Broward County school badge is required for the 6:30AM – 6:30PM shifts Monday through Friday. If you are interested in working in a school setting and would like more information on how to acquire a badge please contact our office.
Location: Broward County
We specialize in catastrophic pediatric care, but also provide nursing services to adults and to Broward County Public Schools. If you are interested in a full time or part time position in home health or staffing, please give me a call at (954) 485-4804 or click here to send us your resume.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9a-5p. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Document Requirements: So that you may prepare ahead of time, the list of documents that you will need to apply:
- Nursing license
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- CPR card
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s CEU (must be DOEA/Dept of Elders Affairs approved)
- Level 2 background check through AHCA
- Physician’s Statement
- PPD results or chest x ray
- Car insurance card
- You will need 2 references on the application, it is best to check ahead with two people to have this info on hand
- You will also be doing a urine drug screen, so you will want to bring any prescriptions you take with you. We will only need to see them if anything comes up positive.