LPN/RN for adolescent patient with Cerebral Palsy and gtube.
♦ 7PM-7AM Wednesdays
♦ 7AM-7PM Monday – Friday
We hire RNs, LPNs, CNAs, HHAs, PTs and OTs. We specialize in catastrophic pediatric care, but also provide services to adult patients. If you are interested in a full time or part time position in home health, please give me a call at (813) 658-3380 or click here to send us your resume
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9a-5p. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Document Requirements: So that you may prepare ahead of time, the list of documents that you will need to apply:
- Nursing license
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- CPR card
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s CEU (must be DOEA/Dept of Elders Affairs approved)
- Level 2 background check through AHCA
- Physician’s Statement
- PPD results or chest x ray
- Car insurance card
- You will need 2 references on the application, it is best to check ahead with two people to have this info on hand
- You will also be doing a urine drug screen, so you will want to bring any prescriptions you take with you. We will only need to see them if anything comes up positive.