LPN/ RN for toddler patient with Spina Bifida and gtube, trach and vent.
♦ 7AM-7PM Sundays
♦ 7PM-7AM Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
We hire RNs, LPNs, CNAs, HHAs, PTs and OTs. We specialize in catastrophic pediatric care, but also provide services to adult patients. If you are interested in a full time or part time position in home health, please give me a call at (813) 658-3380 or click here to send us your resume
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9a-5p. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Document Requirements: So that you may prepare ahead of time, the list of documents that you will need to apply:
- Nursing license
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- CPR card
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s CEU (must be DOEA/Dept of Elders Affairs approved)
- Level 2 background check through AHCA
- Physician’s Statement
- PPD results or chest x ray
- Car insurance card
- You will need 2 references on the application, it is best to check ahead with two people to have this info on hand
- You will also be doing a urine drug screen, so you will want to bring any prescriptions you take with you. We will only need to see them if anything comes up positive.