Our staff is ready and well trained to care for patients that require a skilled intervention. We have a full staff of skilled RNs, LPNs, and Therapists (physical, occupational, speech and respiratory).
Our visiting nurses/therapists provide wound care, IV medication administration, lab draws, and therapy visits. We work closely with physicians to ensure that patients receive their medical treatments while still enjoying the benefit of recovering at home.
In recent years, many studies have shown that patients often experience a faster recovery when surrounded by family and friends in the comfort of their own home. With that in mind, we have specifically designed our program to facilitate the delivery of necessary medical attention and support for you and your family, in the comfort and convenience of YOUR home!
Intermittent care program
- Intermittent care or 24/7 Homecare service
- options for full time live-in support or hourly visits
- meticulous clinical management of your personal care plan
- daily personal care including bathing, hygiene, cooking/feeding
- certified wound care
- IV Infusion therapy
- catheter care
- background checked and insured staff
- professionally trained and experienced staff
- enhanced compatibility screening of all staff to meet your needs
- 24 hr. On-Call management team to ensure complete satisfaction
Integrity Health Services offers a full complement of homecare services designed to preserve and improve a patient’s quality of life. Our skilled staff can provide patients with quality medical care from medication administration to a well developed and implemented therapy rehab program to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible! Our therapist will work closely with you to setup a program that best suits your physical needs and schedule. Your care and comfort in our priority.