Facilities are finding out that it is more economical to staff with agency nurses to handle times of peak census and specialty needs. This eliminates the additional cost of training, benefits, sick leaves, vacation, payroll taxes and all other costs associated with employees. Integrity Health Services has access to many quality nurses and nursing assistants. In addition we are continually recruiting nurses based on demand.
Integrity Health Services is ready to assist clients in meeting temporary or even long term staffing needs with our pre-qualified staff. Our clients also enjoy the benefits that come with using a third party company like us for their staffing needs. Some of these benefits include long-term overhead, the trouble and expense of the hiring process and removing the need to terminate personnel when the workload decreases and the census drops. Our company offers a diverse list of skilled and unskilled candidates to meet your needs. With our business structure, we offer our customers a powerful resource and a recipe for success.
Listed below is a comprehensive list of services we perform for our clients.
- Each nurse must provide proof of having worked a minimum of one year in the same type of facility for which they are assigned.
- Licensure is verified with the State Board of Nurses quarterly.
- BLS/ACLS and other certifications are verified annually.
- Level 1 or Level 2 criminal background checks available on all staff
- Drug tests are performed on all employees at onset of employment.
- Competency tests are administered for each unit/discipline in which the employee works and skills checklists are administered annually.
- Medication tests are given to every employee.
- Every employee is covered by Professional Liability and Worker’s Comp. Insurance.
- During the initial interview process, each employee is evaluated for personal communication skills and attitude.
- Education, past employment, and personal references are verified on all employees.
Our business is to provide the highest quality RN’s, LPN’s, and CNA’s for short and long term commitment. Call us whenever you need medical personnel for days, nights, weekends, holidays or vacations. Our phone lines are answered 24 hours a day 365 days a year.