In recent years, many studies have shown that patients often experience a faster recovery when surrounded by family and friends in the comfort of their own home. With that in mind, we have specifically designed our adult private-duty nursing program to facilitate the delivery of necessary medical attention and support for you and your family, in the comfort of YOUR home!
Integrity Health Services offers a full complement of homecare services designed to preserve and improve a patient’s quality of life. Our skilled nurses can provide patients with quality medical care from minimal medications administration to highly skilled vent+ tracheotomy care. Our Home Health Aides can assist patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene, cooking/feeding, ambulating, and light housekeeping. These services can range from a simple 1 hour visit to around the clock 24/7 care.
Adult Private Duty Nursing Services include
- Intermittent care or 24/7 Homecare service
- options for full time live-in support or hourly visits
- meticulous clinical management of your personal care plan
- vent + tracheotomy care
- daily personal care including bathing, hygiene, cooking/feeding
- certified wound care
- catheter care
- background checked and insured staff
- professionally trained and experienced staff
- enhanced compatibility screening of all staff to meet your needs
- 24 hr. On-Call management team to ensure complete satisfaction
As it applies to Home Healthcare provided by a “home care nurse”, a private-duty registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) provides you and your family with medically necessary services for children, adult, or geriatric patients who are dependent on medical technology, such as mechanical ventilation or nasogastric tube feedings.