We are looking for a Case Manager to join our Tampa Branch team. If you are interested in an exciting career where no day is ever the same and you go home everyday with the satisfaction of having helped a person in need, call me, Lauren Brown (813) 658-3380.
- Manages, develops and implements programs to optimize patient care.
- Ensures standards of case management practice and integrated services are developed, implemented and monitored for consistent with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- Promote and maintain positive relations with patients and their families as well as other healthcare organizations.
- Perform random charting review to ensure accurate and thorough documentation to support reimbursement of services rendered.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Valid FL RN license required, at least a year of nursing experience.
- One year case management and leadership experience with Pediatrics preferred.
- Able to problem-solve all types of issues.
- Experience with performance improvement.
- Ability to work independently and interact with personnel from entry level to executive management.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of managed care, government payers and third party reimbursement payer requirements.
- Ability to work in a team, build consensus, influence others outside a direct reporting relationship, and handle conflicts with tact.
- General knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle including familiarity with reimbursements.
- Understanding of compliance issues, their importance and consequences.
- Strong organizational skills including priority setting, planning, and effective decision making.
- Excellent communication and team player a must.
- Motivated and self- directed with a high degree of professional accountability.